What is Property Finance?
Get fast access to funding through our property loans. Whether you’re refurbishing an owned property or are in the process of buying, our property finance solutions can support you on your journey. As a specialist lender, and property finance broker, we have access to a panel of lenders which enables us to secure solutions for even the most challenging situations.
What we offer
Second Charge Mortgages
Second Charge Mortgages offer an alternative to a remortgage or other types of unsecured loans. It uses the equity in your home as security against another loan. The funds released can be used for a variety of needs including home improvements and consolidation of credit.
Bridging Loans are a short-term solution available to individuals and businesses and can be secured against residential and commercial property. Funds can be secured quickly, and used for a variety of situations.
Specialist BTL Loans
Many lenders will not consider a Buy-To-Let (BTL) mortgage application if the circumstances surrounding a client's property are not straightforward. Time Finance is an approved packager and we can access restricted specialist BTL lenders on your behalf to offer solutions to suit your client's needs.
How does it work?
We take time to understand your situation and what you’re trying to achieve.
We agree on which type of loan is most suitable, the amount and the payment term.
All documentation is signed and the facility is put into place.
You set your plans in motion by using the loan for the specified purpose.
The loan is repaid when due, as per the agreed terms.
What are the benefits?
- Quick set up and fast access to funds.
- Loan solutions designed to suit your individual requirements.
- Can be secured against any property, including complex properties.
- Competitive interest rates from 3.99% and LTV’s up to 95%.
- Loans available for residential or commercial properties, or a mix of both.
- Loans starting from £10k to help bring your plans to life.
- Won’t impact existing low-interest loans or early redemption penalties on mortgages.
- Fixed-rates are available with no extended tie-ins.
Who will Property Finance help?
- New loan applicants who want to protect existing mortgage rates, or have early redemption clauses.
- Those requiring a loan for property refurbishment projects.
- Property owners with enough equity to secure a new loan against, via a second charge loan.
- Buyers or investors requiring a bridging loan to secure property.
- Property investors and landlords building their portfolio.
- Individuals in need of specialist mortgages.
- Pension trustees and charities investing in property.
Time Loan Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 710117, for mortgage broking activities. Registered office: Second Floor, St James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BH. Registered in England with Company No. 7117511. Commercial Mortgages, Property Development, Buy-To-Let Mortgages and Lending to limited companies is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.