What is Vendor Finance?
Financing the purchase of vital business equipment can be a challenge for your customers and could stand in the way of you achieving your revenue goals. Our Vendor Finance solution enables you to help your customers by offering them flexible options of financing their purchase through a range of competitive and affordable options.
How does it work?
Your customer chooses their equipment and completes our application form.
We provide a quote and, if accepted, all documentation is completed.
We pay the supplier invoice upfront and your customer receives their equipment.
Your customer spreads the cost of the equipment over an agreed term.
When the term is complete, the customer can hold onto the equipment or upgrade.
Why choose Vendor Finance?
Vendor Finance makes it easier for customers to buy from you. The benefit to both you and your customers are:
- Helps to stabilise both supplier and buyer cash flows.
- You get paid upfront rather than in instalments.
- Flexible approach to asset financing with payments agreed to suit the customer.
- Helps to increase your profit margins, as the need to discount the price is reduced.
How will it help?
From convenience to tax-efficiency, supplier finance supports your customers’ business plans in many ways.
- Improves cashflow by spreading the cost of new equipment.
- Frees up funding for other areas of the business.
- No upfront costs, just regular fixed payments over an agreed term.
- Quick decisions, from application to payment.
- Protects existing credit lines for other growth opportunities.
- Finance lease rentals can be 100% tax-deductible against profits.
Time Broker Finance Limited, Time Vendor Finance Limited and Time Hard Asset Finance Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference numbers 714705, 628891 and 707542, for consumer credit activities. Registered office: Second Floor, St James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BH. Registered in England with Company No. 03681755, 02112280 and 05834586. Asset Finance Leasing and lending to limited companies is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.