What is Hire Purchase?
When it’s time to take your business to the next level, hire purchase can help fund the equipment needed to support your future plans. It is most suited to larger or hard assets. Our hire purchase solution also gives you the opportunity to gain ownership of the assets at the end of the term.
How It Works
You choose both the equipment and the supplier.
We purchase the equipment on your behalf.
The equipment is available for immediate use.
You pay the manageable monthly instalments over the agreed term.
You gain ownership of the equipment at the end of the agreement.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of hire purchase are vast, as it helps support business growth by funding vital equipment.
- Protects cash flow by spreading the cost over a longer period.
- Fixed rates and fixed term agreements.
- Funding available for soft assets and hard assets.
- Release working capital into the business by refinancing existing assets.
- VAT deferrals can be considered.
Who will Hire Purchase help?
- Companies looking to upgrade vital business assets.
- Businesses needing to invest in equipment to support growth.
- SMEs in need of critical assets, but unable to make a large payment upfront.
Time Broker Finance Limited, Time Vendor Finance Limited and Time Hard Asset Finance Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference numbers 714705, 628891 and 707542, for consumer credit activities. Registered office: Second Floor, St James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BH. Registered in England with Company No. 03681755, 02112280 and 05834586. Asset Finance Leasing and lending to limited companies is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.