Disclosed & Confidential Invoice Finance
Our Invoice Finance solution
A finance solution to support your business growth and save you time, Invoice Finance enables you to access the value of outstanding customer invoices before they are due. We provide the funding and can offer an optional credit control service where we manage a tailored collections process on your behalf. Our XTRA Time facilities and Selective Bad Debt Protection product can provide peace of mind when you need it most.
How does it work?
You deliver your goods, or service, to your customer.
You send an invoice to your customer and notify us.
We pay you up to 90% of the value of the invoice within 24 hours.
If you choose, we can collect monies owed by your customer.
We pay you the remaining value of the invoice less our fees.
What are the benefits?
- Improves your cashflow – receive up to 90% of outstanding invoice value within 24 hours.
- Saves you time - our optional credit control service frees you up to focus on other areas of your business.
- Confidential - we can offer a confidential service where your customers are unaware of our involvement.
- Fast decisions – easy access to decision makers ensures you get answers quickly when needed.
- Available funds can be used to negotiate early payment discounts.
- You stay in control with our 24/7 online system.
- Optional bad debt protection for peace of mind.
Who will it help?
- Businesses trading with other businesses on credit terms.
- Sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- From start-ups to businesses turning over up to £15m turnover.
- Wide range of industries including manufacturing, recruitment, transport and security.
- Management Buy-Out (MBO), Management Buy-Ins (MBI), acquisitions and turnaround opportunities.
As a business owner, access to additional working capital is essential. Our Invoice Finance solutions are designed to grow alongside your business and give you the confidence to grow and prosper.
Our XTRA Time facilities help you access additional funding on top of your existing facility, not only to boost cashflow but to give you the confidence and peace of mind that extra funding support is available whenever you may need it.
Selective Bad Debt Protection (BDP)
At Time Finance, we understand the challenges of running a business and one of the hardest challenges is avoiding bad debts.
Our optional BDP product mitigates this risk and because we provide it on a selective basis, you can pick and choose which customer you want to cover.