Time to access the vital equipment your business needs to grow
What is Asset Finance?
Get faster access to the equipment you need to make business happen. Our Asset Finance solutions make equipment financing more affordable by spreading the cost over an agreed period. It can also support businesses looking to refinance existing assets to support cashflow. With a range of flexible repayment options, Asset Finance protects your cashflow, giving you the freedom to grow your business at your own pace.
We help all types of business, whatever their sector. Here’s just some of the types of asset we can fund:
Frequently Asked Questions
Asset Finance is a funding solution commonly used by business owners to affordably acquire new equipment, technology, furniture and software. It’s a finance option that can be used to source all kinds of assets that a business may need to run its day-to-day operations. Whether businesses are looking to source brand new or second-hand equipment, Asset Finance can support all kinds of investment.
It offers business owners the necessary flexibility to spread the cost of investing into manageable, monthly payments. Here, instead of paying a one-off lump sum of money which can be cost-ineffective and put a strain on cash flow, businesses can affordably secure the latest technology and leading equipment. There are a number of different finance options available, such as ‘Hire Purchase’ and ‘Finance Lease’. Depending on which is chosen, businesses have the option to gain full ownership of the asset at the end of the agreement, return it to us or upgrade it for a newer model. We can be flexible to support whatever our business clients’ needs.
At Time Finance, we support all kinds of SMEs - from start-up businesses to more established firms. If you have clients who are looking to secure new assets within their businesses, we can help.
We work with a wide range of industries and sectors, including construction, manufacturing, engineering, agriculture, transportation and haulage, and hospitality and leisure, to name just a few.
Asset Finance is a useful tool for thousands of businesses who are looking to grow and scale their operations, as well as those looking to take on new assets without significantly impacting their cash flow. New and established businesses alike can benefit from Asset Finance at any stage of their journey, as it offers a sustainable approach to financing and gives them access to more working capital in the business, ready to be used when they need it most.
Areas in which Asset Finance can help SMEs in their growth journey include:
- Sourcing the equipment they need to get their businesses off the ground or expand into new markets.
- Assisting with the day-to-day requirements of running a business.
- Updating existing technology and equipment to improve production processes and efficiencies.
- Easier access to new technology and equipment.
- Improving the quality of the production of products and services.
- Improving the quantity of products and services they can deliver.
- Assisting with the refurbishment or modernisation of their premises.
- Scaling their operations.
When it comes to helping your clients bring their investment plans to life, Asset Finance is an ideal solution.
Advantages of Asset Finance
- Asset Finance allows your clients to spread the cost of acquiring new equipment for their business into manageable and monthly payments.
- There are a number of different term lengths available to suit your clients requirements, ranging from six months up to five years.
- Leasing allows businesses to keep valuable working capital in the business and maintain a positive cash flow. Having predictable monthly costs makes it easier to plan ahead financially and protects organisations from the impact of surprise costs elsewhere in the business.
- By leasing, organisations can access better, more expensive equipment more easily.
- Clients can see the cost-saving benefits and the return on investment (ROI) of their new equipment from as soon as month one, rather than having to wait an extended period for a large upfront.
- Depending on the type of Asset Finance chosen, organisations can purchase, upgrade or refinance assets at the end of the lease term. This also means that business owners are able to upgrade their equipment more often, helping them remain competitive.
- Asset Finance is suitable for a wide range of assets, including new, used, hard, and soft assets, including a range of commercial and industrial equipment, machinery and company vehicles.
- Depreciation of the asset is not the responsibility of the business. Particularly when it comes to vehicle finance packages, depreciation is a significant consideration, and Asset Finance allows companies to forget about these potential problems, as they simply return the asset at the end of the lease.
- The cost of leasing an asset is deductible as a business expense, so can reduce your client's overall tax bill.
We know how important it is that you source the right financial solution for your client. As well as Asset Finance, we offer a number of different funding options that may be more appropriate for their needs. These include Invoice Finance, Business Loans and Vehicle Finance.
Both Finance Lease and Hire Purchase agreements can cover a range of different business equipment, including both hard assets (forestry equipment, manufacturing equipment, industrial vehicles, construction equipment etc.) and soft assets (office furniture, IT hardware, IT software, shop fit-outs etc.). However, there are a few differences between how the lease and its terms are structured:
When choosing a Finance Lease, instead of paying the money for an asset upfront, your client will agree to rent the asset for a fixed or minimum term and make payments over an agreed period of time. Throughout the course of the lease agreement, your client is responsible for paying monthly rental payments.
At the end of the lease period, the asset is returned and a new lease can be taken out. There is no option to purchase the asset at the end of the lease period.
Hire-Purchase refers to the agreement to acquire an asset from the lender over a specified period of time. Your client can then own the item at the end of the contract.
Similar to a Finance Lease agreement, Hire Purchase agreements allow businesses to acquire vital equipment and machinery as well as save on up-front costs that could limit their cash flow or working capital.
Hire purchase contracts usually involve an initial lump sum at the start of the term, fixed payments over the course of the agreement and a final payment at the end of the term to secure the final purchase.
At Time Finance, we work with Asset Finance brokers all over the UK to provide their clients with financing options that support their growth and investment plans. To learn more about how Asset financing can work for your clients, or to enquire about an existing proposal you have, get in touch with our team of Broker Managers today.
We have years of experience working with brokers and providing their clients with inventive, effective business finance solutions that work for them and their needs.
Whether your client is a sole trader or small-to-medium sized organisation, our team are able to offer a specialised finance solution that helps them to achieve their next phase of growth.
Our experience means we are able to swiftly source the equipment your client’s business needs to grow and succeed and package a finance solution that not only suits their affordability requirements, but that will help them to benefit from using the equipment from day one.
At Time Finance, we pride ourselves on our relationship-driven approach, which means we take the time to get to know the needs of each of our brokers, and by extension, the businesses they work with on a deeper level.
Unlike some finance providers, including many high-street banks, we look into the story of the businesses we work with to understand their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for growth and threats to their success. This allows us to create a more holistic view of their business journey, and to put in place an Asset Finance plan that is based on more than just a financial agreement, but one which really helps to inspire innovation and prosperity.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and are proud to deliver a fair, flexible and trusted service to our brokers and clients.
When we work together and put in place an Asset Financing agreement, we take into account a range of relevant factors, including:
- What equipment they are looking to invest in
- Background to the business
- Affordability and term length
Talk to the team today about Asset Finance
At Time Finance, we pride ourselves on our swift-decision making, flexibility and relationship-driven approach to business. We work closely with our brokers to ensure that access to finance for their clients is easy.
To thank our brokers for the successful introductions they bring to Time Finance, we offer a competitive commission structure for every client we work with and are committed to building long-term relationships based on communication, trust and a service they’ll love. To find out more about how we can help you and your clients, get in touch with our dedicated team today.
At Time Finance, we work with a select panel of Asset Finance brokers to ensure that we deliver a market-leading service to both you and your clients.
If you’re interested in becoming an Asset Finance broker with Time Finance and being added to our panel, we’d love to hear from you.
When you work with our team, you can also take advantage of all the products we offer here and receive commission for every successful referral you make.
Please speak with a member of our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asset Finance gives SMEs access to the tools and equipment they need to grow, perform better, optimise operations and expand service offerings, all without disrupting cash flow or compromising the financial stability of their organisation.
As a broker, you’ll want to ensure that when it comes to securing Asset Finance for your clients, the process is as easy and accessible as possible. At Time Finance, we can help you in just 5 simple steps:
- You submit your client’s Asset Finance proposal
- We collect any additional information and underwrite the deal
- We will confirm if the deal has been accepted and issue documentation
- You return the documentation and any additional information to us
- We purchase the equipment on the client’s behalf
- The equipment is available for immediate use and your client pays the monthly instalments over an agreed term
- As a thank you for your business, we offer commission for the successful introduction
If you would like to discuss our criteria and appetite, as well as eligibility and commission structure in more detail, please contact your Broker Manager directly. If you’re new to Time Finance, you can reach out to our team here.
Interested? Get in touch.
01942 408 520
Thank you for your message. A member of our team will be in touch shortly. In the meantime, if you're interested in how we use your data please click here.
Time Broker Finance Limited, Time Vendor Finance Limited and Time Hard Asset Finance Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference numbers 714705, 628891 and 707542, for consumer credit activities. Registered office: Second Floor, St James House, The Square, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3BH. Registered in England with Company No. 03681755, 02112280 and 05834586. Asset Finance Leasing and lending to limited companies is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.